Careers - Development Team
3D Artist - Chicago Studio
ImmersiveTouch is at the forefront of virtual and augmented reality applications in surgery. The company’s unique digital surgery platform enables surgeons to determine the safest, minimally-invasive pathway for complex surgical procedures. The proprietary technology combines 3D VR imaging with tactile experience of tissue feedback. Frost & Sullivan recently awarded ImmersiveTouch as the most innovative surgical simulation technology in North America. The technology has been widely adopted by leading academic medical centers.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a talented 3D Artist, where you will be working with a small, task oriented team of developers and artists, to design and develop the most realistic scenes for ground breaking user experiences. You will be creating high quality visual content for our products and you play a vital role in development.
- Min. 3 years experience in creating quality 3D models
- Online Portfolio is Mandatory via. Artstation or Personal Website
- High skills in item assets modelling.
- Skills in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Fluency in 3DS Max, Maya or Blender, Photoshop and Substance Painter/Quixel Suite
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Design skills showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Attention to Detail
- Experience in front-end design / graphical user interface
- Good knowledge of color theory & lighting.
- Zbrush proficiency.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new knowledge and technique
- Outstanding mindset for collaboration and communication
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Your personal data controller is ImmersiveTouch Inc. with its registered seat Chicago, Illinois, 60607, United States of America. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in our Privacy Notice.