Careers - Development Team
Computer Graphics Engineer - Chicago Studio
ImmersiveTouch is at the forefront of virtual and augmented reality applications in surgery. The company’s unique digital surgery platform enables surgeons to determine the safest, minimally-invasive pathway for complex surgical procedures. The proprietary technology combines 3D VR imaging with tactile experience of tissue feedback. Frost & Sullivan recently awarded ImmersiveTouch as the most innovative surgical simulation technology in North America. The technology has been widely adopted by leading academic medical centers.
Responsibilities and Duties
ImmersiveTouch is looking for talented graphics engineers to work on next-generation, ultra-realistic digital surgery solutions. As a computer graphics engineer, your role involves recreating elements of the human body in extreme detail in a real-time rendered environment based on patient-specific data, including not only organs and tissues, but also blood and fluids. You will utilize the latest computer graphics and shading techniques to achieve unprecedented realism.
- Bachelors Degree or above in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training
- Proficiency with one of DirectX or OpenGL (or their equivalent APIs in major game engines)
- Hands-on experience with the entire graphics pipeline, from pre-processing assets to pixel shading
- GPU programming aptitude ranging from compute to pixel shaders
- Deep working knowledge of GPU optimization techniques
- Strong 3D math skills (linear algebra, matrix/vector math, trigonometry, etc)
- Signal processing know-how, and the ability to apply it to 3D "voxel" images
- Self-motivated interest in state-of-the-art computer graphics
- Skilled implementation of GPGPU solutions
- Demonstrated experience in parallel processing for the CPU
- Strong knowledge of dynamic simulation and physics techniques
- Experience in VR/AR/MR development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Outstanding mindset for collaboration and communication
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Your personal data controller is ImmersiveTouch Inc. with its registered seat Chicago, Illinois, 60607, United States of America. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in our Privacy Notice.
"Apply now" will open Microsoft Outlook. Please send your resume and/or portfolio through email with a short message. Thank you.
This position is OPEN