ImmersiveView Surgical Plan
ImmersiveView Surgical Plan™ ( IVSP ) is a comprehensive surgical planning service powered by state-of-the-art Virtual Reality and Haptics technologies.
ImmersiveView Surgical Plan™ ( IVSP ) provides patient specific surgical simulation with haptics that enhances surgical planning and navigation. An essential tool for pre-surgical planning; IVSP is a 510(k) cleared service that provides surgeons with clear 3D visualization of a patient’s anatomy to develop a surgical plan prior to entering the operating room. IVSP is a stand-alone modular software package that is designed to address and consolidate all VR preparation steps.
Compatible With Major VR Platforms
ImmersiveView Surgical Plan Details
ImmersiveView Surgical Plan is a stand-alone modular software package that is designed to address and consolidate all VR preparation steps. It relies on automatic segmentation tools that minimize the effort and time associated with the creation of a digital patient-specific model. The software is intended to be used by medical staff for preoperative surgical planning and allows for the export of 3D digital models in various file formats that can be used by numerous applications. The ability to gain insight on surgical performance before entering the OR improves a surgeon's surgical precision, reduces risk and improves outcomes. The opportunity to anticipate surgical time can reduce costs and lead to expanded patient volume.
ImmersiveView Surgical Plan provides:
- Surgical planning using real patient CT/MRI
- Haptic feedback reduces need for 3D printing
- Accurate measurements (distances, angles) prior to surgery
- FDA cleared for evaluation of surgical treatment options
- Boosts productivity
- Increases patient safety
- Ensure optimal surgical performance and outcome to expand revenue
- Expand your library of patient cases, data and medical records
- One creation suite to support all model preparation steps
- Ideal for pre-operative surgical planning and patient consent
- Create VR model in minutes using automatic segmentation tools
- Supports various imaging modalities
- Results are overlaid on patient scan to ensure precision
- Intuitive editing tools including auto model coloration
- Enhanced 3D visualization and complete freedom of model control in VR Easy control of data management
ImmersiveTouch provides the critical ability to reduce risk, surgical error and procedure time while improving patient outcomes, safety and satisfaction.