Careers - Development Team
Virtual Reality Software Engineer - Chicago Studio
ImmersiveTouch is at the forefront of virtual and augmented reality applications in surgery. The company’s unique digital surgery platform enables surgeons to determine the safest, minimally-invasive pathway for complex surgical procedures. The proprietary technology combines 3D VR imaging with tactile experience of tissue feedback. Frost & Sullivan recently awarded ImmersiveTouch as the most innovative surgical simulation technology in North America. The technology has been widely adopted by leading academic medical centers.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a virtual reality software engineer, your role involves working as an individual or with a small, task oriented team of developers and artists You will design and develop next-generation and ultra-realistic, digital surgery solutions. Join a team of creative and passionate developers and artists, utilize cutting edge game engines, graphics, haptics and dynamics simulation techniques to create stunning simulations of the human anatomy, design revolutionary tools for surgical planning, and save some lives while doing it.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#
- Proficiency with mainstream game engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine)
- Experience in VR/AR/MR software development, knowledge of Oculus; HTC Vive; Microsoft Mixed Reality Devices
- Strong 3D math skills (matrix/vector math, trigonometry, linear algebra, etc.)
- Experience in front-end design / graphical user interface
- Experience in real-time computer graphics, knowledge of OpenGL, GLSL
- Knowledge of digital image processing
- Understanding of GPU architecture; experience in parallel computation, GPGPU
- Experience of mobile developments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new knowledge and technique
- Outstanding mindset for collaboration and communication
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Your personal data controller is ImmersiveTouch Inc. with its registered seat Chicago, Illinois, 60607, United States of America. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in our Privacy Notice.
"Apply now" will open Microsoft Outlook. Please send your resume and/or portfolio through email with a short message.
This position is OPEN